This agreement is made between you as a user and platform SunMining.
By creating your account at SunMining, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
If you do not agree with this agreement, immediately stop using the services of the platform SunMining.
If you have any related questions, you can always contact our support team: [email protected]
Terms and Definitions
1. Agreement is a list of the conditions of Users that must be accepted to continue working on the platform SunMining.
2. Cryptocurrency - a peer-to-peer electronic currency that does not have a single centralized issuer, which is distributed between holders of such a currency.
3. A personal account is a page inside the platform that is created as a result of registration and acceptance of the User Agreement.
5. User is a natural or legal person registered in accordance with local national legislation, registered and accepted the User Agreement.
6. Deposit and withdrawal of funds - an operation to transfer the user's funds from a personal account.
7. Account data - personal data of the user, this is the username, password, email address that the user specified when registering on the platform SunMining.
Terms of agreement
SunMining has the right to change the terms of the agreement at any time at its discretion.
About such changes SunMining will notify all users by the specified mail by the user, and all updates will be displayed in the Agreement Terms themselves.
If you continue to work on the platform, then you automatically accept these updates.
By creating an account in SunMining, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and you are an individual or legal entity, an organization that is fully authorized to accept this User Agreement between you and SunMining.
Prohibition of use
Using the services of the platform SunMining, you declare that you are not on any list of trade or economic sanctions, such as the List of Sanctions of the UN Security Council and the like.
This Agreement cannot be excluded under the laws of the country in which the user is located.
Description of the services
SunMining is a cloud mining platform, without performing financial transactions on its own.
Users have the opportunity to register, open accounts and deposit assets in SunMining. Platform users have the right to request the withdrawal of their funds, taking into account the restrictions specified in the Terms of the agreement, if any.
All users should be aware of all the risks associated with all possible movements of cryptocurrency rates.
SunMining reserves the right to cancel or block any orders in case of suspicious actions.
SunMining never requires transfers of funds to the wallet and never asks for your account password.
Users need to be careful about promotions and any discounts that could lead to fraud and loss of funds. All notifications that come to the e-mail specified by users will never require any transaction data, personal data until a user requests it.
The list of fraudulent transactions is wider, the user agrees that SunMining does not take responsibility for any loss of funds resulting from the situations listed above.
By using the services of SunMining, you confirm that all information provided by SunMining under this Agreement is true, complete and accurate.
Registration and account requirements
Before starting work on the platform SunMining all users must go through a simple registration.
To create an account you need to provide your real name, email address and password.
At our sole discretion and depending on a number of conditions, SunMining may refuse to open an account.
User data authentication
By creating an account with SunMining, you agree to provide personal data to verify the authenticity of your identity.
These measures are necessa ry to detect and prevent schemes of money laundering, fraud, financing of terrorist organizations and other financial crimes.
You also give your consent to us, to contact third parties directly or by submitting requests, if it becomes necessary to verify your identity, as well as protect your account and / or our platform from fraud and financial crimes.
The required information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address, user id. In extreme cases, the need for verification of personality is possible.
By submitting SunMining this information, you confirm its authenticity.
After registration, you must ensure that your information provided is complete, truthful, and you will be updated in a timely manner in the event of a change.
If there is any doubt that the information you submitted is untrue or is outdated or incomplete, SunMining has the right to send you a notification asking you to correct or update personal data.
You take full responsibility for any losses or expenses incurred at the time of use SunMining if you cannot contact in a timely manner and update your personal information.
By this agreement, you acknowledge that you undertake to update personal information in case of any changes.
SunMining has the right to freeze or cancel accounts used by third parties that are not account holders.
SunMining is not responsible for these accounts.
SunMining, strives to create maximum security to preserve user funds.
Our company asks you, as account holders, to also be extremely careful and take precautions to protect your account and personal information.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account at SunMining, for maintaining the password, and the electronic login address.
- you immediately inform SunMining if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and password in SunMining by another person, or other violations of security rules.
- you will comply with the security system, authentication, processing and collection of payments or withdrawals.
SunMining does not take responsibility for any losses and consequences caused by your neglect of the above account security statement.
Copyright and trademarks
In order to properly use Intellectual Property SunMining, obtaining the necessary permissions is required.
Recommendations for use SunMining
You hereby agree to abide by these points when you use the platform SunMining:
- all the actions you take while working on SunMining will meet the requirements of applicable laws, as well as charters SunMining.
- will not shy away from paying taxes or government fees.
- this agreement will not be violated, and the rules SunMining.
If you have violated the above paragraphs and this has led to any legal consequences, you will independently carry out all legal paragraphs on your own behalf and protect SunMining from all claims and costs associated with such a violation.
Limitation of liability
SunMining is not responsible for any of your losses resulting from the events described below, but not limited to:
- loss of profit, goodwill or other intangible losses.
- unauthorized use of your account.
- unauthorized alteration of your data by third parties.
- other losses.
You agree to protect SunMining, its current employees, directors, affiliates and agents from all kinds of losses incurred by a third party as a result of User SunMining actions in violation of this Agreement.
The termination of the agreement is possible with such factors:
- if unauthorized access to the account is detected.
- if non-natural account activity is detected.
- by order of a court or other regulatory authority.
After the account is closed and the funds are blocked, the entire balance of the user will go to pay off all costs and expenses SunMining.
Compensation and Disclaimer
By accepting this agreement, the user agrees to reimburse all losses and expenses incurred SunMining if the user's actions led to such losses.
SunMining is not responsible for errors and inaccuracies associated with the use of its services.
If users have any questions, suggestions or complaints, they can contact our support team: [email protected]