Any personal information that we collect from users (you, your or customer) or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
By "personal information" we mean any data that, either separately or in combination with other information, allows us to directly or indirectly identify, for example, your name, email address, IP address, device identifier or other online identifier.
SunMining, uses the information collected about you solely to fulfill its contractual obligations and improve customer service.
In turn, SunMining are committed to making every effort to protect your privacy.
Please read this document carefully in order to understand our position and policies regarding your personal data and how we will use it. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, you need to stop working on this site.
1. User Information
Information that you provide to us during registration.
When you create an account, at SunMining, you provide us personal information that includes your contact information (email address and password).
Each time you visit our site and use our services, we can automatically collect the following information, which may be considered personal information in combination with other information about you:
- technical information (including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other gadge), your login details, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit to the site (including the dates and times during which you use the time you visited the site on certain pages), information about the interaction of the pages, page response time or data loading errors.
- information about your location. During downloading or using our services, we can collect real-time location information from your device at any time. This information is used to optimize our services.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (such as information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions).
2. How do we use your personal data
The information, provided to us can be used for:
- verification and authentication of the identity of users, that open and manage accounts in order to prevent fraud, deception and other illegal actions.
- compliance with legal requirements regarding the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, the financing of terrorism.
- informing you about changes related to our services.
- administering site and conducting internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, collecting statistical data and for conducting surveys.
- ensure the security of our site, our services, as well as your accounts.
- providing support, prompt response and resolution for your complaints, questions related to the use of our services and the capabilities of our website.
It is important that your personal information that we adhere to is accurate and up to date.
In the occasion of any changes to your personal information, you must immediately correct your data or inform us for correction.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with any member of our business company, which may include our subsidiaries, parent companies and subcontractors.
We may transfer your personal data to third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors, in order to fulfill obligations under contracts that are concluded with them or with you.
- providers of analytical data and search, which help us improve and optimize the operation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- if SunMining or almost all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in this case the personal information held by it in relation to its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are required to disclose or transmit the personal data of the user in accordance with any applicable law or in the implementation of court decisions; in case it is necessary to ensure the protection of their rights, their property, guarantee the security of #, our users or other persons. This includes exchanging information with companies and organizations to prevent fraud.
We do not disclose or provide any personal information to third-party sources without reviewing our legal team and / or prior consent of the user.
5. Security and storage of personal data
We apply security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and protect them from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel SunMining has access to your personal data, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet cannot be completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us by e-mail or through our website. In this regard, you are solely responsible for possible failures in the transfer of your data to the site.
Having received your personal data, we undertake to take all necessary technical measures to protect against the prevention of unauthorized access.
6. Reasons for the processing of personal data
We only collect and process your personal data when we have legal grounds for such processing.
7. User rights
Users have rights regarding personal information.
They are consist of:
- the right to delete your data (all or partly).
- the right to change or correct personal data, in particular when they are incorrectly indicated.
- the right to protest or restrict the processing of your data.
- the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Please note that the exercise of some of your rights, depending on the situation, may limit, complicate or completely exclude the possibility of further cooperation.
8. Protection of personal data of users.
You are solely responsible for viewing the privacy statements, policies, terms and conditions of any person or company to whom you want to establish a link or with whom you want to enter into an agreement.
SunMining is not responsible for the privacy statements, policies, conditions or other content of any site not belonging to SunMining.
Such changes are published on our website and take effect immediately after publication.